I’m a naturopathic doctor (N.D.) who was educated at Bastyr University and I’ll help you to safely and effectively integrate natural medicine into your overall cancer treatment plan. Please explore my website to learn more about how I can help you.
Why have you landed on the right website?
Many people grappling with cancer are looking for information on how natural medicine can be used during the cancer journey. There is so much information “out there” on the internet, in books and magazines, and from well meaning but less informed individuals. It can be confusing and challenging to sift through it all, and it is easy to be led into poor decisions by bad information. I can help you.
I am the only naturopathic doctor in the Jacksonville area with a focus on cancer support. I have unique expertise in evidence-based natural medicine and I will guide you with credible, reliable information.
When you work with me, you get a personalized and targeted naturopathic support plan with information specific to your type of cancer and your conventional treatment regimen.
What is naturopathic cancer support and how can it benefit you?
Nutritional supplements, botanical medicines, and lifestyle improvements are the cornerstones of naturopathic cancer support. I believe everyone deserves access to all credible resources for fighting cancer and making the journey through it, including the time after treatment, an easier experience. I work to make this happen by helping you use the tools of naturopathic cancer support in a way that is complementary and integrative, not alternative. I am not an extremist and I believe the best outcomes can be achieved by integrating conventional and natural medicine in a rational, evidence-based way.
Complementary or Alternative?
A distinction that really matters for you and your loved ones.
There is an essential difference between “complementary” and “alternative” therapies. “Alternative” therapies are typically promoted as a substitute for mainstream care. By deﬁnition, alternative therapies have not been scientifically proven, often have no scientiﬁc foundation, and have sometimes even been disproved. However, complementary medicine makes use of unconventional treatment modalities and approaches that are nonsurgical and nonpharmaceutical but that have known efﬁcacy. When combined with mainstream care, these modalities can enhance effectiveness and reduce adverse symptoms.
2009 Practice Guidelines
Society for Integrative Oncology
What are my goals in helping you?
#1: To help you choose the best credibly-sourced, evidence-based natural medicines throughout your cancer journey.
#2: In choosing the best natural medicines, to make your cancer journey easier with fewer side effects and to improve your treatment outcome.
A Snapshot of My Biography
- My name is Todd Robinson and my professional work focuses on the safe, effective integration of natural compounds into conventional cancer care.
- I graduated from Bastyr University in 2012 with a doctorate in naturopathic medicine.
- I successfully passed my NPLEX examinations in 2012 and was granted a license to practice naturopathic medicine in Washington State (which I still maintain in good standing).
- I completed a specialty rotation in integrative cancer care at the Bastyr Center for Natural Health.
- I have extensive research experience, including work with natural compounds and cancer.
- I am a professional member of the SIO, OncANP, AANP, and FNPA.
- I am the current President of the Florida Naturopathic Physicians Association (FNPA).
- You can see my full biography here.